A Textbook on EDTA Chelation Therapy
Elmer M. Cranton, M.D.
EDTA chelation therapy removes from the human body, with relative safety and without surgery, metallic ions that play an important role in the formation of atherosclerotic plaque. Dr. Elmer Cranton's compilation of the most current and pertinent information on EDTA chelation therapy is now back in print, with even more information about chelation's effects, protocols, and status based on the latest research. Find out why more than a thousand physicians in the United States already offer EDTA chelation therapy as a safer and far less expensive alternative to surgical treatments for atherosclerosis.
- From the author of Bypassing Bypass: The New Technique of Chelation Therapy
- The most current and pertinent information on EDTA chelation therapy--now expanded and updated
- Extensive evidence on the efficacy of chelation therapy in prevention and treatment of age-associated diseases, heart and arterial disease, high blood pressure, brain disorders, cancer, renal dysfunction, and more
- Illustrates how chelation therapy may improve circulation and overall health, possibly even extending life
- Supports chelation as an alternative to invasive, risky and expensive procedures such as bypass surgery and balloon angioplasty
Through GriefNet and help support our work.
Browse our Bookstore
GriefNet Home Page |First Page of This Section