Pregnancy After a Loss: A Guide to Pregnancy
After a Miscarriage, Stillbirth or Infant Death
Carol Cirulli Lanhan
A 'must-have' guide for the devastated couple dealing with the many questions and fears that occur with a subsequent pregnancy."
* Why did it happen--and how can I make sure it doesn't happen again?
* Will my next pregnancy be considered high-risk?
* How long should I wait before getting pregnant again?
* What can I expect at prenatal exams?
* Will I ever be able to love another baby as much as I love the one I lost?
Pregnancy after a loss can be a time of great emotional upheaval--but also, a time of healing and hope. With this sensible, sensitive guide, women can put their minds at ease--and learn to look forward to the future as they make peace with the past.